ORDER PROCESSING TIME
All orders placed on our website are processed & shipped within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). If you have placed the order during the weekends or holidays, your order will be processed within the next business day.
Once processed, you will receive another notification when your order has shipped that will include the tracking number for you to be able to track your shipment.
All orders are shipped from our international warehouse located in Hong Kong.
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
We offer FREE worldwide express shipping for orders placed on our website. All orders are shipped via FedEx and take an average of 5-10 business days (not including weekends and public holidays) to be received once dispatched from our warehouse.
- As of 1st March 2024, all shipments to the US are now sent via FedEx. For any orders placed before this date and have chosen to have the order shipped via the Standard Shipping option (please refer to the order confirmation email you have received), these orders will take between 15-20 business days to receive once shipped.
- The duration of delivery provided above is an estimate only based on our experience with the courier. Delivery time may vary in cases of situations beyond the control of the courier (e.g. Extended customs clearance, severe weather conditions, government lockdown, movement restriction policies, strikes, riots, etc). We advise that you monitor your shipment status regularly via the tracking link that is provided to you via email.
Due to logistics and other operational needs, we reserve the right to split the order without prior notification.
VAT / IMPORT TAX
For shipments to the US, any order below the value of US$800 is not taxed. Orders valued higher than this will be taxed by the customs of the US and are not covered by our free shipping services.
For Shipments to the UK, the price calculated upon checkout includes the VAT that will be remitted to HMRC upon shipment of the order.
For all other countries not mentioned above, be advised that the prices on our website are non-inclusive of local tax, VAT, import fees or other shipment clearance costs which may apply depending on where you are. Any charges applied upon import are the customer's responsibility and must be paid by the customer.
REFUSED / RETURN TO SENDER SHIPMENTS:
Refused & return to sender packages that are not received due to negligence on the part of the recipient due to the following reasons;
- Incorrect & invalid shipping information (e.g wrong delivery address, wrong contact number)
- Refusal to pay import duties when requested by customs
- Refusal to provide local customs assistance in providing information
- Refusal to collect shipment at designated collection points (for addresses where couriers cannot redeliver to)
These are refunded only once when the shipment is received back in our warehouse, less the cost of shipping to and from the destination country, as well as any applicable duties and taxes.
We offer FREE worldwide shipping with the exception of the following countries/regions:
- South & Central America
- Middle East
- Canary Islands
*We do not ship to APO/FPO and PO BOX address and a valid physical address would be required in order to process your order.